Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Submitted by Kendall

1 cup butter, unsalted at room temp
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 large pkg vanilla instant pudding mix (or 2 small)
2 11oz packages of chocolate chunks

Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla with mixer. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Add pudding mix. Stir in chocolate chunks.

Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes.

I ususally use two small pudding packages which is actually more than one large. If I don't have chocolate chunks I just use regular semi-sweet chocolate chips. I have also made with chocolate fudge pudding and white chocolate chips. I think I even used banana cream pudding with chocolate chips one time and it was pretty good. Butterscotch pudding and chips sounds good too!

No comments: